Trying Sensa Weight Lost System


I am going to lose weight with Sensa

Well, the summer is approaching and I need to lose thirty pounds that have crept on me over the last few years. I am tired of hauling around thirty extra pounds around with me all the time and need it gone. I have been frustrated with this weight for a while and have tried various diets which did not work. Most of them are   just too restrictive and the others are just weird.
I have been hearing about Sensa for a while , and was hesitant in trying it( there are just so much diets 'stuff' on the market), but I gave in when they said you didn't have to go on a diet. Yeah! That sounds like something I could do.

I got my Sensa

 
 
I ordered the product four days ago and it arrived today to my surprise. I was happy because I wanted to start as soon as possible. Incase you haven't noticed summer is on our tail. I had gone out and started my summer shopping, I decided to buy everything two size small, just to show my determination...not sure if that was a good move or not. The tags are still on just in case, but if I have anything to do with it, they will fit in those clothes.
Oh yeah, I decided to try the Sensa with my supper, and I can tell that you don't taste anything. What happened is it cleans your pallet when you swallow, your mouth feels clean and you lose your appetite to eat it all. You just have this satisfied feeling. It is so simple, sprinkle the powder on everything you put in your mouth. They did not say to change your diet, but I have changed mine. I am eating more vegetable and fruits and less starchy products
. If this continues as it did tonight, and with my walking regimen I should be clear take off. I will let you all now how it is going and how I am feeling. Talk to all you kittens another time!!

Comments