Get Busy For Father's Day

Father's Day is upon us again and it's time to celebraate the men in our lives.  Whether it's your father, husband, uncle, brother, son or that special man that has been their for you and means the world to you, let them know what's in your heart. Not everyone have a male figure that have help mould and transformed them into being who they are and have helped their transition.
This year, in my hone i am happy to say my father will be in town for the first father's day in many, many years. So, this definately a treat. We will be celebrating by having a Bar-be -que with all the dlicious usuals. I had to do a tablescape for the occasion, using my father's favorite color;blue.
This tablescape is super simple, as my husband does not like a lot of fussiness. Most of the dishes I bought at Home Sense, while others were bought at the Dollar Tree.

Comments