Curry Chicken and potatoes




Photobucket


I had to do this dish just because I had made roti and I don't think I would enjoy the roti without a curry dish. So, I had gone out in search of mock chicken strips and I was lucky enough to find some at Krogers. They have a really good selection of vegetarian products which I like.On my way to the store I was thinking maybe I didn't need to put the chicken in because i know some times in the islands they use just potatoes, but i am happy I followed my mind and added the chicken...turned out really good YUMMY.

Mock curry chicken and potatoes
4 medium size potatoes(washed, peel and cube into 1inch cubes)
1 cup cube mock chicken of your choice
1 mediun onion diced
2 cloves of finely chopped or crushed garlic
1/4 tsp hot chilli powder
1tsp ginger paste or grated
1 sprig thyme
1/2 green pepper
2 cups vegetable stock
1tsp. gara masala
1tsp curry powder
salt to adjust taste

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breakfast is amazing with Pancakes

Getting the Brussel sprouts done

Super Bowl Spicy Chicken