My Obsessions

Everyone has issues and I am no different from them. I seem to concentrate more on my weight and on my internet business, why these two things and not two others? I am still trying to figure it out. There are a lot more important thing going on in my life but, for some reason these two takes presidency.

my weight issue began when I had gotten really sick and went from a size 6 to a 14 and that was a shocker for me. I cannot accept myself at this weight because I don't recognize myself. So, it has been a up hill battle. Over the years I have developed some bad eating habits such as, eating carbs at night, eating cakes and cookies, more than I need to and have control of my portion size. I am a sugarholic.

Now, with my internet business, I have a thing for being successful in whatever I do. I rarely quit anything I start and I work day and night for success. My motto is "you get what you put in". Where much is put out then, much is receive. I am obsessed about gaining a certain amount of success, maybe this stems from childhood where I grew up among some very wealthy folks and we weren't wealthy. I just had a father that worked hard and was smart with how he spent money. I always said, I wanted that kind of freedom and I wanted that security and I strive for that. Even now it is the hardest thing for me to work for some like a nine to five , that's not internet business,in me. I like to make my own schedules and write my own paycheck according to that schedule. Nothing beats self employment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Brussel sprouts done

Super Bowl Spicy Chicken

Tasty Vegan Coconut Rock buns