Tastiest Banana muffins

Hey everyone remember me lol. I haven't posted in so long, because I had Aa lot on my plate and I was starting a new online business that took an extreme amount of time. However, I am so glad I am back ....yeah
Well, bananas, bananas I just love em. They are tasty, smooth and cremey. They are filled with potassium which can help regulate blood pressure. They can be eat at any stages; green,boiled in salted water for 20-30 minutes or peel and grated and make a delicios porridge. Ripe, eaten as a fruit or use in pies, flans and fruit salads. Over riped, can be used to make banana bread or muffins. Yesterday I had several bananas left over and I decided to make some banana muffins. They came out fantastic and I had them with my tea that afternoon. They do great with tea and just a snippet of butter. try some banana muffin today


Photobucket


ed.


alt="ed.">

Comments