Mock Vegan Fish Slices with Garlic Parmesan Sauce


I am back after a long hiatus, I had to work on other pressing things and get family matters organized. I also had to make sure my husband's graduation from university was taken care of as this was a big moment for him. My daughter is in her last year of high school and it has been a hectic time both for her and myself. But, I have been busy cooking both for me and my friend Christia that I have been busy helping out for a bit.
Today, I am featuring a dish that is simple but,goes well with any side dish you marry it with. The sauce is clean yet tangy and smooth on the palate. This mock fish that is versitile, with a clean flavor that you could add any herb or spice and create a unique taste.
How I did it
I defosted 4 sclices of fish and drained all the excess water then, pat dry. I seasoned them with a bit of braggs amino,a pinch of cayenne pepper and garlic powder. I let the fish sit for 10 minutes then,I combine 1 cup vegan mozzarella cheese,3 tbsp vegan parmesan 2 tbsp of soften margarine. Mix all together,encrust both sides of fish with parmesan mixture and bake on a sprayed pan at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.


Making the sauce
1/2 cup vegan mayonaise
2 tbsp vegan sour cream
2tbsp vegan parmesan cheese
1 tsp crushed garlic
1 tsp lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
Enjoy with gusto

Comments