Spicy Curried eggplant and potatoes

It's is not all the time I can come up wiyh something exciting to cook with eggplants. on ther wurandmothis day I remembered a dish my grandmother would make using eggplants. So, I decided to go ahead and attempt to make it.

Cut the eggplant length wise in half, then proceed to cut it up into one inch dice. sprinkled with 1 tsp salt, stir and set aside for 15 mins. This method gets out the biter water in the eggplant, set aside.
Rinse eggplant and drain water. In a saucepan add 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp of curry power or thai curry paste, cook curry for 5 minuted , then add 1tbsp minced garlic and 1 cup chopped onion, stir for 2 more mins. and add eggplants. Add 2 medium size potatoes dice in one inch cubes.
Spice it up
Add whatever spices and sauce you would like. I happen to be. S

Comments