Super Bowl Spicy Chicken

It is Super Bowl Sunday and of course the guys wanted spicy chicken. They know I am famous for making a buck wild  spicy chicken. Since it is cold I would normally make a chili and corn bread but, this year I decided to go with a hodge podge of beans and grains that been lying in my cupboards. But that is another post all together.
I decided to give a little spin to this spicy chicken I was making and add two table spoons of home made jerk seasoning. Boy did that chicken get a kick. I started out making the marinade with:
2 tablespoon jerk spice
4 tablespoon ketchup
2 tablespoon sriracha chili sauce
2 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
2 tablespoon braggs amino
1/2  medium onion
2 cloves garlic
Place all ingredients in a blender and process till smooth. Rinse chicken in lemon water and pat dry. Season with salt and add jerk marinade. All chicken parts should be saturated thoroughly. Cover for 4 hours in the fridge. Bake at  350 degree oven for 55 minutes. Mouth water delicious. Serve with home fries and chow chow.
This post is so late, it's been in my draft for weeks but, I had to post because they were so good....sorry
Happy cooking

Comments