What's cooking in Reesa's kitchen

It's been on of those days where you wonder what will be cooking in Reesa'a kitchen. Well, I decided that it was a good day to sautee some chicken and get out the pasta. I have be trying to hold off on pasta for a while, but being a carb-olic makes it darn impossible. So, I have decided to reduce my portions, which has been very hard. Because I love my cooking, it's tasty, very flavorful, where the flavors marry and produce a tantalizing taste to the tongue makes me more than i should. Or, that's what I tell myself.
Well, today I got out a lovely organic chicken breast and seasoned it with my favorite blend of seasons. I t hen, placed the chicken covered, into the refrigerator for two hours. later when I was ready to cook I removed it from the fridge and began sauteing in coconut oil. This
 oil is my choikce of oil since it is a medium fatty chain oil, much healthier. I then sauteed vegetables and seve the chicken with pasta and parmesan cheese.
Dispite my burnt fry pan dinner was a hit. the hubster enjoyed his bit, which he always do. Such a gentleman. Thanks for watching and I'll see you in another post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Brussel sprouts done

Mock Vegan Fish Slices with Garlic Parmesan Sauce

Super Bowl Spicy Chicken